- To be the centre of excellence in Higher Education in the region.
- To be committed to the delivery of education of the highest quality with emphasis on hands on training.
- To produce competent and highly skilled professionals through qualified, dedicated and experienced teachers.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the desired standards in education.
- Facilitating and enhancing local and international networking for students and staff.
- To enhance and provide research and innovation opportunities at all levels.
MAHSA University is committed to:
Provide nursing and allied health sciences education that meets customers’ requirements through systematic and professional management in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. MAHSA shall strive to achieve excellence in its delivery of programmes through continual improvement activities to achieve customer satisfaction.
To achieve this, we shall take the following measures:
- Deliver top-notch education, which meets the expectations of students, industry and society as a whole.
- Excel in education and improve, elevate, develop and deliver courses, which transcend the expectations and requirements of students.
- Planning and developing activities and programs with total commitment and involvement of our students and staff.
- Continuously upgraded the knowledge and skills of all our employees through a planned development of sta for the content updating and training in professional skills.
- Maintaining good two way relationship with sponsors and interested parties.